Jump to navigation Jump to search
Commissioner Cal Morris (Rivanna)
|Succeeded by||Daphne Spain|
|Preceded by||Duane Zobrist|
Calvin Morris served three terms on the Albemarle County Planning Commission representing the Rivanna Magisterial District. He was first appointed to the Commission by Supervisor Ken Boyd on January 7, 2004. He served as chair for several of those years.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Albemarle County Planning Commission
- Eastern Connector Study Steering Committee
- CHART Committee
- Pantops Community Advisory Council.
- ↑ Web. Albemarle County Board of Supervisors Appoint New Planning Commission Members, Press Releases, Albemarle County, January 7, 2016, retrieved January 8, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Albemarle County Board of Supervisor Minutes. 7 Jan 2004. Albemarle County, Virginia. 13 Sept 2009. <http://www.albemarle.org/weblink7/DocView.aspx?id=4454>
- ↑ Web. Pantops advisory council shares concerns about traffic and pedestrian safety, Tarpley Ashworth, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, September 9, 2009 Also available at the Charlottesville Tomorrow News Center.