Belmont Park is a 3.1 acre park that was donated to the city in 1915 by Paul Goodloe McIntire. Today, the park in the Belmont-Carlton neighborhood features a full basketball court, benches, swing set and playground equipment, large shady oak trees a courtyard with shelter for outdoor concerts, and a spray ground. Belmont Park is bounded by Stonehenge Avenue, Rialto Street and Druid Avenue.  Other sources date its creation to 1921. . This area was also known as the Grove.
- Web. Belmont - A History of a Neighborhood, James H. Buck Jr., Paper for James Kinard's Local History course, May 1980, retrieved July 28, 2014.
- Web. Charlottesville : Bailey Park, City of Charlottesville, retrieved October 19, 2010.
- Web. Charlottesville Comprehensive Plan, Chapter 10, City of Charlottesville, Charlottesville, Virginia, retrieved October 19, 2010.