|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- July 25, 1974 - Discussion of flooding issues limiting the size of the center 
- August 28, 1974 - Albemarle Board of Supervisors approves a site plan for 115,000 square feet 
- February 18, 2020 – Albemarle County Board of Supervisors agree to rent space at Albemarle Square to move the county registrar's office 
- ACAC Fitness & Wellness
- Texas Roadhouse
- AAA Mid Atlantic
- M Clinic
- Albemarle Square Family Healthcare
- Chung Barbershop
- Simple Comforts Home Medical
- Kirt's Homemade Ice Cream
- Legends Sports
- Miracle Ear
- H&R Block Tax Services
- Nail Design
- Physical Therapy @ ACAC/The Spine Clinic
- Carving Board Café
- Regional Finance
- Taste of China (full service restaurant)
- Virginia Blood Services
Albemarle Square is located at the Northeast corner of the intersection at Route 29 North (Seminole Trail) and Rio Road.
- Web. As Northside library prepares to move, Albemarle Square plots new course, Nate Deseline III, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, March 25, 2014, retrieved March 31, 2014.
- Web. County of Albemarle, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors Minutes, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors, Albemarle County, July 25, 1974, retrieved July 2, 2019.
- Web. County of Albemarle, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors Minutes, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors, Albemarle County, March 18, 1976, retrieved July 14, 2019.
- Web. County approves leash ordinance, Allison Wrabel, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, February 20, 2020, retrieved February 23, 2020. Print. February 20, 2020 page A1.