201 West Water Street
201 West Water Street is the current location of a building that had been slated for demolition, formerly occupied by the Clock Shop. and the proposed location of a 8-story, 7-unit condominium building.
|This article documents a current event. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses.|
On March 19, 2019, the Board of Architectural Review will hear a proposal to renovate the storefront to turn the structure into a distillery. 
- May 16, 2017: Board of Architectural Review approves demolition of building constructed in 1950.
- October 10, 2017: Planning Commission review is delayed as protesters from Solidarity Charlottesville and SURJ shut down the meeting following the issuance of an arrest warrant for DeAndre Harris.
- November 14, 2017: Planning Commission unanimously recommends denial of the special use permit application.
- March 15, 2019: Renovation item to go before Charlottesville BAR 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. VODKA HOUSE BAR BOOKLET booklet, Submission materials, retrieved March 15, 2019.
- Web. Design panel approves demolition for another downtown building, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, May 16, 2017, retrieved December 29, 2017.
- Web. Protesters Shut Down Charlottesville Planning Commission Meeting, NBC29, October 10, 2017, retrieved 2019-01-26.
- Web. City Planning Commission to meet next week to resume business, Charlottesville Tomorrow, October 16, 2017, retrieved 2019-01-26.
- Web. Charlottesville Planning Commission calls time out on Clock Shop redevelopment proposal, Chris Suarez, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, November 15, 2017, retrieved 2019-01-26.