Willoughby Townes was listed by the Alliance for Community Choice in Transportation (ACCT) as a local pedestrian, bike and transit friendly community. It is served by two CTS bus lines (2B and 4), and a supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants, and general store are located just 1/2 block away in the Willoughby Square Shopping Center. Jackson-Via Elementary School is located just a block away on Harris Road.
Willoughby Townes Property Owners Association
The Willoughby Townes Property Owners Association is the homeowners association for the residents of the community.
Board of Directors
- Charles T. Armstrong II, President
- William L. Howard, Secretary
- Andrew McElfresh, Treasurer
- Sharon A. Barber, Owners' Advocate on Board 
- c/o Management Services Corporation
- P.O. Box 5306
- Charlottesville, VA 22905
|← Willoughby Townes →|
|Willoughby Square Shopping Center|
- ↑ Willoughby Townes - Charlottesville, Virginia. Web. 22 Aug. 2009. <http://www.willoughbytownes.org/aboutwt.html>.
- ↑ "Charlottesville Townhouses | Willoughby Townes Townhouses." Charlottesville Townhouses | Townhouses For Sale In Charlottesville, VA. Web. 31 Aug. 2009. <http://www.charlottesvilletownhouses.com/charlottesville/Willoughby-Townes.htm>.
- ↑ Web. 2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS, WTPOA, retrieved January 11, 2012.