Willoughby Townes is a townhome community located at the corner of Harris Road and Fifth Street Extended in the Fry's Spring Neighborhood of Charlottesville. Completed in 2006, it is just a short distance from Interstate 64, the Downtown Mall, Scott Stadium, and the University of Virginia Medical Center.
Willoughby Townes was listed by the Alliance for Community Choice in Transportation (ACCT) as a local pedestrian, bike and transit friendly community. It is served by two CTS bus lines (2B and 4), and a supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants, and general store are located just 1/2 block away in the Willoughby Square Shopping Center. Jackson-Via Elementary School is located just a block away on Harris Road.
Willoughby Townes Property Owners Association
The Willoughby Townes Property Owners Association is the homeowners association for the residents of the community.
Board of Directors
- Charles T. Armstrong II, President
- William L. Howard, Secretary
- Andrew McElfresh, Treasurer
- Sharon A. Barber, Owners' Advocate on Board 
- c/o Management Services Corporation
- P.O. Box 5306
- Charlottesville, VA 22905
|← Willoughby Townes →|
|Willoughby Square Shopping Center|
- ↑ Willoughby Townes - Charlottesville, Virginia. Web. 22 Aug. 2009. <http://www.willoughbytownes.org/aboutwt.html>.
- ↑ "Charlottesville Townhouses | Willoughby Townes Townhouses." Charlottesville Townhouses | Townhouses For Sale In Charlottesville, VA. Web. 31 Aug. 2009. <http://www.charlottesvilletownhouses.com/charlottesville/Willoughby-Townes.htm>.
- ↑ Web. 2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS, WTPOA, retrieved January 11, 2012.