|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
October 20, 2011 - Audio of meeting
The media player is loading...
- (pre-recording) – (1) Approval of previous meeting’s notes (8/4/2011)
- 00:00 – (2) General items of interest
- 09:01 – (3) Livable Communities Grant (Stephen Williams, Executive Director, TJPDC)
- 45:08 – (4a) City Comprehensive Plan review (Missy Creasy, City of Charlottesville)
- 50:04 – (4b) County Comprehensive Plan review (Elaine Echols, County of Albemarle)
- 53:13 – (5) Closing Comments (David Neuman, University of Virginia)
On July 17, 2008, the PACC Tech committee discussed public transit efforts in the three jurisdictions.
"The idea was to get the City and the County and the University talking about different things that they're doing, so that everyone is aware of what's going on," said Marcia Joseph. 
- January 20, 2011 Meeting Notes
- August 4, 2011 Meeting Notes
- January 18, 2018 draft minutes [File:20180118-PACC-Tech.pdf]
- 'UVA renews request for $2 million from City-County to improve Ivy Road, Charlottesville Tomorrow, July 23, 2008, retrieved on February 27, 2009
- Committee Reports, August 12, 2008 Albemarle County Planning Commission meeting