The Mill Creek Homeowners Association is the neighborhood asoociation for the Mill Creek neighborhood in Albemarle County's southern growth area.
In 2009, it was discovered that the treasurer of the HOA was embezzling money. Kevin O'Connor was sentenced in August 2010 to a year and ten months in prison for stealing $136,000 from the organization. The organization is back on a stable financial footing but was forced to cancel several events such as the annual picnic.
Board of Directors
- Neal Grandy, President and Associate Treasurer
- Brian Markot, Vice President and Treasurer
- Addeane Caelleigh, Secretary
- Janet Eden
- Lisa Heuchert
- Maritza Saavedra, Chair of the Architectural Review Committee
- Sue Voreis
- ↑ Web. Mill Creek Embezzler Sentenced, Kates, Tasha, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, 8 Aug. 2010, retrieved 13 Sept. 2010.
- ↑ Mill Creek Home (Summer 2010). Mill Creek Homeowners Association. Web. 13 Sept. 2010. <http://millcreekhomeowners.org/newsletter/Summer2010.pdf>.
- ↑ "Board Members." Home. Web. 13 Sept. 2010. <http://millcreekhomeowners.org/boardmembers.html>.