MPO Policy Board
The MPO Policy Board is the final decision-making authority for the Charlottesville-Albemarle Metropolitan Planning Organization, which is charged with planning for transportation in the City of Charlottesville and Albemarle County's urban ring.
The body is mandated by federal law and must approve all spending on transportation projects.
- Kristin Szakos, Chair, Charlottesville City Council
- Kathy Galvin, Charlottesville City Council
- Ann Mallek, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors
- Diantha McKeel, Vice Chair, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors
- John Lynch, VDOT Culpeper District Administrator
Alternate Voting Members
- Angela Foroughi, VDOT Culpeper District
- Chip Boyles, TJPDC
- Tony Cho, Federal Transit Administration
- Karen Davis, JAUNT
- John Jones, Charlottesville Transit Service
- Jay Lindsey, Department of Rail and Public Transportation
- Julia Monteith, UVA Office of the Architect
- Cheng Yang, Federal Highways Administration
- MPO Policy Board page on the TJPDC website
- Charlottesville Tomorrow's coverage of the MPO Policy Board
- Web. MPO Policy Board, Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission, retrieved September 23, 2016.