Difference between revisions of "Ivy Mountain Musculoskeletal Center"
Latest revision as of 13:51, 19 February 2018
The Ivy Mountain Musculoskeletal Center is a planned redevelopment of the former Kluge Children's Hospital on Ivy Road. The 200,000 square foot building will:
- Relocate all UVA Orthopedic clinics into one location;
- A new UVA Sports Medicine Center
- A Joint Replacement Center with six operating rooms and supporting services, including a 23 hour recovery unit;
- An imaging center that will include six to eight radiology rooms, two MRI’s, and two
- An education and conference center;
- All administrative functions that support the aforementioned services; and
- A 350 car parking garage that will have a 4000 GSF central utility plant attached to it. 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. [https://www.fm.virginia.edu/docs/fpc/ads/2017/RFP17-03IvyMountainMusculoskeletalCenter.pdf Request For Letters Of Interest And Statements Of Qualifications University Of Virginia Ivy Mountain Musculoskeletal Center], University of Virginia Facilities Management, retrieved February 19, 2018.