|Term Start||October 2007|
|Term Start||August 2011|
|Preceded by||Jason Pearson|
Charlottesville Planning Commission
|Term Start||September 2009|
|Term End||July 2011|
|Place of birth||Charlottesville, VA|
|Alma mater|| Lane High School|
B.A. Mary Washington College, MAH School of Architecture, University of Virginia, Loeb Fellow, Harvard Graduate School of Design
|Profession||Architectural Historian/Preservation Planner|
Genevieve Keller is an architectural historian/preservation planner and chair of the Charlottesville Planning Commission.
Service on commission
Keller was elected as the commission's Chair on August 9, 2011. 
She had been named as vice chair at the Commission's meeting on September 8, 2009.
- ↑ Web. Planning commission grants design approval for Martha Jefferson reuse, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, August 10, 2011, retrieved August 10, 2011.
- ↑ Web. , Tubbs, Sean, Charlottesville Tomorrow, Charlottesville Tomorrow News Center, August 12, 2010, retrieved September 16, 2010.
- ↑ Barrick, Ric. "Planning Commission Picks new Leadership." Message to Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow. 14 Sept. 2010. E-mail.
- ↑ Preservation Piedmont:About Preservation Piedmont
- ↑ Historic Resources Committee Members City of Charlottesville.