|Term Start||October 2007|
|Term Start||August 2011|
|Term End||September 2013|
|Preceded by||Jason Pearson|
|Succeeded by||Dan Rosensweig|
Charlottesville Planning Commission
|Term Start||September 2009|
|Term End||July 2011|
|Place of birth||Charlottesville, VA|
|Alma mater|| Lane High School
B.A. Mary Washington College, MAH School of Architecture, University of Virginia, Loeb Fellow, Harvard Graduate School of Design
|Profession||Architectural Historian/Preservation Planner|
Genevieve Keller is an architectural historian/preservation planner and member of the Charlottesville Planning Commission.
Service on commission
Keller was initially appointed on October 23, 2007 and reappointed in August 2010.  She had been named as vice chair at the Commission's meeting on September 8, 2009. On September 14, 2010, the commission elected Keller to continue serving as its vice chairman. She was reappointed once more on August 18, 2014. 
Keller was elected as the commission's Chair on August 9, 2011. 
- Historic Resources Committee.
- University of Virginia Master Planning Council ex-officio
- PLACE Design Task Force
- Web. City planning panel may have second vacancy, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, Charlottesville Tomorrow News Center, August 12, 2010, retrieved December 10, 2013.
- Barrick, Ric. "Planning Commission Picks new Leadership." Message to Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow. 14 Sept. 2010. E-mail.
- Web. Planning commission grants design approval for Martha Jefferson reuse, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, August 10, 2011, retrieved December 10, 2013.
- Preservation Piedmont:About Preservation Piedmont
- Historic Resources Committee Members City of Charlottesville.