The Office of the County Executive is charged with managing the day-to-day operations of local government according to directions and guidelines set by the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors.
The County Executive is the Chief Executive Officer of Albemarle County and is appointed by and accountable to the Board of Supervisors. He or she is responsible for implementing the policies of the Board, preparing and executing the budget, and directing the day-to-day operations of the County government.
Douglas Walker is currently serving as county executive.
- Doug Walker, Interim County Executive for Community Services
- Bill Letteri, Deputy County Executive for Finance and Management Services
- Lee Catlin, Assistant County Executive for Community and Business Partnerships
- Lori Allshouse, Strategic Management Coordinator
- Andy Bowman, Management Analyst
- Susan Stimart, Economic Development Facilitator
- Loretha Dixon, Visitor Assistance Specialist
- Lisa Gilliam, Web Content Manager
- Britton Miller, Community Engagement Specialist
- Diane Mullins, Executive Secretary
- Beverly Taylor, Administrative Assistant
- Steven Allshouse, Fiscal Impact Planner
- Brenda Neitz, Budget Analyst
- Laura Vinzant, Budget Analyst