Adelaide is a proposed residential development proposed by Kyle Redinger that would be built in Crozet.  The project went before the Board of Supervisors in late 2016 but Redinger asked for a deferral when it appeared he would not win an approval. 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- February 23, 2016: Proposal goes before the Albemarle County Planning Commission and the body requests changes 
- May 2, 2016: Redinger sends letter to Crozet Community Advisory Committee updating them on the progress of the development plan (link)
- May 10, 2016: Albemarle County Planning Commission recommends approval on a 5-2 vote 
- September 7, 2016: Redinger seeks deferral of project after supervisors appear deadlocked 
- Web. Crozet community gets first look at two new developments, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, December 16, 2015, retrieved January 25, 2016.
- Web. Commission recommends changes to Adelaide development in Crozet, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, February 25, 2016, retrieved December 29, 2016.
- Web. County planners recommend approval of Adelaide development in Crozet, Aaron Richardson, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, May 11, 2016, retrieved January 2, 2017.
- Web. With divided board, developer defers vote on Adelaide development, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, September, retrieved January 11, 2017.