University of Virginia Foundation
The foundation was established in 1993 as the University of Virginia Real Estate Foundation, and it is still sometimes referred to as such.
The foundation's board of directors consists of major officials in the University's administration.
- Tim Rose, Chief Executive Officer
- Patrick McCann, Chief Financial Officer
- Bill Cromwell, Director of Real Estate Asset Management
- Claire Hume, Director of Financial Services
- Deborah van Eersel, Chief of Staff and Director of Marketing
- Frederick A. Missel, Director of Design & Development
- Fontaine Research Park
- Boar's Head Inn
- Morven Farms
- Cavalier Inn
- Birdwood Golf Course
- University of Virginia Research Park
|This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources (ideally, using inline citations). Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.|