Talk:Kenneth C. Boyd
October 12, 2011 article review
Going to keep this article locked down between now and election. Please submit any interim content suggestions either here on this talk page or to me directly. Let's keep it fact-based, neutral in tone people. --BrianWheeler 14:18, 12 October 2011 (EDT) 434.260.1533, email@example.com --BrianWheeler 14:18, 12 October 2011 (EDT)
- The following text removed from BIO for lack of citations
- He briefly worked for a Democratic candidate for governor in the 1968 campaign. A car injury prevented him from serving in the Vietnam War.
- The following text removed -- more approp for Western Bypass article
- The project was listed as one of the most wasteful road projects in the country by Taxpayers for Common Sense. 
- Other content restored providing balance on Boyd's post-bypass work
- Removed statement about Wendell Wood. The VPAP data cited shows Monticello Business Alliance as largest donor to Boyd during 2007-2011, not Wendell Wood as an individual. In fact I don't see where Wood or his United Land Corp have made gifts to Boyd OR the business PAC in that period. Am I missing something or another business entity he controls?
- Open to other improvements, chat them up here
- Web. Parkway panic: Rooker vexed as Dorrier rekindles Bypass, Hawes Spencer, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, June 9, 2011, retrieved June 17, 2011.
- Web. Virginia Public Access Project, Virginia Public Access Project, retrieved September 16, 2011.