Route 29 Project Delivery Advisory Panel
The Route 29 Project Delivery Advisory Panel consists of business representatives, elected officials, and other stakeholders who are assisting the Virginia Department of Transportation with the development of the so-called Route 29 Solutions. The panel is being facilitated by Philip Shucet, a former VDOT commissioner charged by Governor Terry McAuliffe to oversee implementation of the projects.
- Peter Borches, President, Carter Myers Automotive Properties
- Chip Boyles, Executive Director, Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission
- Morgan Butler, Senior Attorney, Southern Environmental Law Center
- Eddie Giles, Owner, Professional Movers, Inc.
- Mark Graham, Director of Community Development, Albemarle County
- Satyendra Huja, Mayor, City of Charlottesville
- Chuck Lebo, Owner, Lebo Commercial Properties, Inc.
- John Nunley, President, Better Living Inc.
- Brad Sheffield, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors
- Jim Tolbert, Director, Neighborhood Development Services
- Karen Weiner, Mall Manager, Fashion Square Mall
- Henry Weinschenk, CEO, Express Car Wash, Inc.
July 10, 2014
July 24, 2014
August 7, 2014
Technical difficulties resulted in incomplete video and audio of this meeting
August 28, 2014
September 11, 2014