Robert B. Bell
|Robert B. Bell|
Virginia General Assembly
|Preceded by||Paul C. Harris|
|Date of birth|| April 23, 1967
|Place of birth||Palo Alto, CA|
|Spouse||Jessica Rhea Sweeney|
|Alma mater|| University of Virginia,
University of Virginia
School of Law
Robert B. "Rob" Bell III (b. April 23, 1967, in Palo Alto, California) has been a member of the Virginia General Assembly since 2002. He represents the 58th district, which includes part of Albemarle County. Prior to serving as a member of the General Assembly, Bell was a state prosecutor and the Chairman of the Albemarle County Republican Committee.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Bell ran unopposed in 2003.
Bell announced on December 6, 2011 that he will seek the Republican nomination for Attorney General in the 2013 election.  He had raised over $600,000 in donations through the end of 2011.  However, he ended up not being his party's nominee that year.
- Virginia House of Delegates Bio
- *2003 Election Results Virginia State Board of Elections
- Web. Albemarle lawmaker Rob Bell to formally announce attorney general run Tuesday, December 5, 2011, retrieved December 5, 2011.
- Web. Candidates, Virginia Public Access Project, retrieved June 28, 2012.
- Web. Republican Rob Bell vows to oust Herring as Va. attorney general, Laura Vozzella, Washington Post, December 3, 2015, retrieved June 1, 2016.
- Web. Republican Candidate for Attorney General Drops Out, Associated Press, WVIR NBC29 News, November 21, 2016, retrieved November 26, 2016.