The legal name of the company is River Bend Management, Inc., however its principals refer to it as Riverbend Management, Inc.
- Estes Park
- Foothill Crossings, a neighborhood in Crozet
- Fifth Street Station
- Plaza on West Main
- Whole Foods
- Westlake Hills, a neighborhood in Crozet
- ↑ Web. City to seize portion of Hillsdale Drive Extended, Chiara Canzi, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, May 10, 2011, retrieved May 10, 2011. Print. May 10, 2011 .
- ↑ Web. Anchor tenant for Fifth Street development announced, Laura Ingles, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, 5 June 2012, retrieved 2 July 2012.
- ↑ E-mail. Alan Taylor, Riverbend Management. "cvillepedia." Message to Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow. 17 July 2012.
- ↑ Web. ZMA 201000011, Estes Park, David Benish, Staff report for March 6, 2012 Albemarle Planning Commission, County of Albemarle, retrieved March 6, 2012.
- ↑ Web. Big box bonanza: Hunter Craig lauded in Wegmans deal, Courtenay Stuart, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, Jun 28 2012
- ↑ Web. Charlottesville planners get first look at Plaza on West Main, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, October 10, 2012, retrieved November 12, 2012.
- ↑ Web. New Whole Foods waiting on site plan, Shea Connelly, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, February 10, 2009, retrieved November 7, 2012.