Planning and Coordination Council
The Planning and Coordination Council is a forum for planning at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, and Albemarle County. All three jurisdictions take turns hosting the meetings. Albemarle County is hosting the meetings in 2018.
The group has been meeting since 1986. 
The PACC Tech sub-committee reports to the PACC.
Select topics of interest at past meetings
- On February 21, 2008, the PACC discussed the Sunset-Fontaine Connector and the University's Long-Term Acute Care Hospital and also were briefed on environmental steps being taken by the three bodies. 
- On February 19, 2009, the PACC discussed how the economic stimulus package might affect the three communities, and discussed the report given by the Joint Task Force on Affordable Housing. 
- In August 2015, the group resumed a conversation on regional transit. 
- In March 2017, the group discusssed regional growth patterns. 
- Web. City, County and University hold first PACC meeting of 2008, Charlottesville Tomorrow, February 25, 2008, retrieved January 18, 2016.
- Web. Planning and Coordination Council agrees to cooperate on single room occupancy units, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, February 23, 2009, retrieved January 18, 2016.
- Web. University and city officials agree to reopen transit discussions, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, August 20, 2015, retrieved January 18, 2016.
- Web. UVa anticipates larger role in area growth patterns, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, April 30, 2017, retrieved February 15, 2018.