Lewis and Clark Exploratory Center
The Lewis and Clark Exploratory Center is a hands-on museum and exhibition space located in Darden-Towe Park.  It finally opened in November 2015 after multiple construction-related delays.  A grand opening will be held in the spring of 2016. 
On November 16, 2015, City Council agreed to forgive a loan it made to the center to pay for cost overruns experienced when rock was discovered at the foundation.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Board of Directors
- Heather Moore Riser, President
- Francis McQ. Lawrence, Esq., Past President
- Sally H. Thomas, Vice President
- Malou Stark, Assistant Treasurer
- Christopher L. McLean, Immediate Past President
- Anna Berkes
- Kenneth C. Boyd
- John Conover
- Anne B. Hemenway
- Amy Hill
- Satyendra Huja
- Chauncey Hutter
- Eric Johnson
- Valerie L’Herrou
- Dan Mahon
- Diana Marchibroda
- Lonnie Murray
- Alexandria Searls, Executive Director
- Web. , Lewis and Clark Exploratory Center, retrieved February 2, 2012.
- Web. Lewis and Clark Exploratory Center Opens in Albemarle County, NBC29, November 8, 2015, retrieved November 9, 2015.
- Web. Long-awaited Lewis and Clark center set to officially open in May, Chris Suarez, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, November 8, 2015, retrieved November 9, 2015.