Joint Airport Commission
The Joint Airport Commission is a citizens advisory body appointed by Charlottesville City Council and the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors and provides input and advice to the Airport Authority Board and its staff.
Monthly meetings are generally held at 4:00 p.m. on the second Monday of each month..
The city and county each appoint three members, and jointly appoint a seventh.
- Michael P. Burton-Prateley, Vice Chairman. Term Expires: 12/01/07 (City appointee)
- Kurt B. Goodwin, Term Expires: 12/01/09 (County appointee)
- Frank Robinson, Term Expires: 12/01/08 (County appointee)
- Will Dirickson, Term Expires: 12/01/09 (Joint Appointee)
- Jeff Uphoff, Chairman, Term Expires: 12/01/09 (City appointee)
- Gregory W. Edwards, Term Expires: 12/01/09 (City appointee)
- William Schrader, Term Expires: 12/01/2010. (County appointee)
- http://albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=44 Albemarle County website
- http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/Forms_Center/Departments/Board_of_Supervisors/Forms/Action_Letters/20071205actions.pdf December 12, 2007 Board Actions