Gabe Silverman is a developer who has worked on projects in Charlottesville and Albemarle County. He is partners with Allan Cadgene. In 1996, the Daily Progress named him as one of its "Daily Progress Distinguished Dozen."
Silverman was born in Juarez, Mexico and became a U.S. Citizen at the age of 19. He graduated from the University of California-Berkeley and moved here with his wife in the late 80's..
- Amtrak lot and station on West Main
- Main Street Market
- Redevelopment of C&R Auto Service on West Main Street
- The Ix Project
- ↑ Web. , Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, retrieved November 15, 2010.
- ↑ Charlottesville-Right Now; Gabe Silverman, Interview with Coy Barefoot, Charlottesville Right Now, via Charlottesville Podcasting Network, July 30, 2009. Retrieved 9 Aug 2009.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Web. Silverman plots West Main biz amidst dust-up, Chiara Canzi, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, October 26, 2010, retrieved October 26, 2010. Print. October 26, 2010 .
- ↑ Web. The Ix Project, retrieved October 26, 2010.