|High School||Charlottesville High School|
*Confirm attendance boundaries for individual homes with school divisions
|This Neighborhood article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Nearly triangular in shape, the northeastern corner is the intersection of the C&O east-west railroad tracks and Ridge Street. From this point, the southeastern border is Ridge and 5th Street Extended until it meets Rock Creek at the neighborhood's southernmost point. Rock Creek is the southwestern boundary, back to the northwestern corner at the C&O tracks, which form the northern boundary. There is a Fifeville Neighborhood Association.
Cherry Avenue is the main corridor, running approximately east-west.
The railroad tracks to the north create a significant barrier to pedestrians between the neighborhood and UVa just across these tracks.
Parts of the neighborhood are part of the Fifeville-Castle Hill Historic District.
Members of the city planning commission took a tour of Cherry Avenue on June 28, 2016. 
- Web. Fifeville neighborhood wants small-area plan for Cherry Avenue, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, June 20, 2016, retrieved January 11, 2017.
- Web. Track marks: These lines change lives, Wesley Hottot, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, May 30 2002, retrieved May 2 2011.
- "Commission encourages Grove Square developers to improve bicycle access", Daniel Nairn Charlottesville Tomorrow October 17, 2008
- Web. Planners tour Cherry Avenue in advance of hotel groundbreaking, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, June 29, 2016, retrieved January 11, 2017.
- neighborhood blog
- neighborhood website
- City Neighborhoods Website for Fifeville
- Fifeville on CityData.com
|Jefferson Park Avenue||10th & Page||Starr Hill||
|Fry's Spring||↑||North Downtown|
|← Fifeville →|