|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Formerly known as Edens and Avant, Edens is a South Carolina based development firm involved with the 65-acre Stonefield development in Albemarle County. The developer describes itself as "one of the nation's leading private owners and developers of neighborhood shopping places in primary markets throughout the east coast. The company has 128 retail centers in 15 states, including 36 in the Washington DC larger metropolitan area. In March 2011, it was announced that Stonefield would break ground in the spring of that year. 
- ↑ Web. Stonefield project building interest, tenant list, Nate Delesline III, Daily Progress Business Journal, Media General, 28 May 2012, retrieved 28 May 2012.
- ↑ Tubbs, Sean. "Albemarle Place Progress Could Speed up Widening of U.S. 29." Charlottesville Tomorrow News Center. 24 June 2010. Web. 25 June 2010. <http://cvilletomorrow.typepad.com/charlottesville_tomorrow_/2010/06/albemarle-place.html>.
- ↑ Edens & Avant. Web. 25 June 2010. <http://www.edensandavant.com/>.
- ↑ Web. , September 30, 2010, retrieved September 30, 2010.
- ↑ Web. Stonefield Development: Trader Joe's coming to town, Dave McNair, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, March 9, 2011, retrieved March 9, 2011. Print. March 10, 2011 .