Edward H. Bain, Jr.
|Edward H. Bain, Jr.|
|Preceded by||Gerald E. Fisher|
|Succeeded by||Sally Thomas|
|Date of birth|| November 15, 1940
|Alma mater||B.A. Belmont Abbey; J.D. UVa|
Edward H. "Ed" Bain, Jr. (November 15, 1940, Crozet) is an attorney and member of the firm Boyle Bain Reback & Slayton. Bain is the Charlottesville Commissioner of Accounts, and a former Supervisor and School Board member for Albemarle County's Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
Bain dropped out of the race for re-election to the BoS in the summer of 1993.
- Web. About Boyle Bain Reback & Slayton, Boyle Bain Reback & Slayton, retrieved 4 Dec 2009.
- Web. Board of Directors: Ed Bain, Association for Conservation Real Estate, retrieved 4 Dec 2009.
- Web. Supervisors Clarify Scale For Putting Tax Value on Livestock, Staff Reports, Daily Progress Digitized Microfilm, Lindsay family, January 29, 1952, retrieved January 28, 2017 from University of Virginia Library.
- Web. The write stuff: Can write-in votes resurrect Meredith Richards?, Fishbowl, Cville Weekly, retrieved 4 Dec 2009.
- Web. TJACH Board Members Appointed, eNews, Fall 2008 • Issue 4, TJPDC, retrieved 4 Dec 2009.