Downtown Business Association of Charlottesville
The Downtown Business Association of Charlottesville (DBAC) is a non-profit organization that supports and promotes commerce in downtown Charlottesville.
Board of Directors
- Bob Stroh, Charlottesville Parking Center (Co-Chair)
- Joan Fenton, Quilts Unlimited (Co-Chair)
- Kelsey Schlein, Charlottesville Parking Center (Secretary)
- Vivian Stein, Vivian’s (Treasurer)
- George Benford Travel by Patty
- Kurt Burkhart, Charlottesville Albemarle Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Leigh Burris, Charlottesville Radio Group
- Katherine Davis, Paramount Theater
- Jason Ness, City of Charlottesville Economic Development
- Susan Payne, Payne Ross & Associates
- Alissa Reeves, Pearl
- Cynthia Schroeder, Spring Street
- Jessica Shankland, Payne Ross & Associates
- Amy Wicks-Horn,
- Will Van der Linde, Main Street Arena
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. Downtown group asks council to charge for on-street parking, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, December 1, 2014, retrieved December 8, 2014.
- Web. our story, Downtown Business Association of Charlottesville, retrieved December 8, 2014.