Crozet Community Advisory Committee
The Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) is an advisory committee that provides assistance to Albemarle County staff and the Board of Supervisors on civic and community issues related to implementation of the Crozet Master Plan in accordance with established county procedures.
Members will communicate with their constituencies to increase understanding of and support for successful implementation of the Master Plan. The membership is broad-based to incorporate a variety of perspectives and ideas and to provide citizens, businesspersons and representatives of active community groups a chance to be engaged and be heard in a constructive and meaningful way.
There is some concern that county budget cutbacks will decrease the effectiveness of the council as well as the bodies created for other master planning areas. The groups will only be able to officially meet three times a year.
The group was renamed from the Crozet Community Advisory Council in March 2015. 
Request for information
In March 2016, the committee passed a resolution requesting information on the current population of Crozet. 
- David Stoner, Chair
- Kostas Alibertis
- Beth Bassett
- Philip Best
- Leslie Burns
- Dean Eliason
- Mary Gallo
- Kim Guenther
- James King
- T. Michael Kunkel
- Alice Lucan
- Alice Marshall
- John McKeon
- John Savage
- Martin Violette
- Ann Mallek, BOS liaison
- Jennie Lafferty More, PC liaison
|Member||Date Term Expired|
|JoAnn Z. Perkins||3/31/2010|
|Barbara R. Westbrook||3/31/2010|
|Charles Mitchell||date needed|
|Russell "Mac" Lafferty||date needed|
|Jim Stork||died in office January 2010|
|Nancy Virginia Bain||3/31/2012|
- "Boards and Commissions." Albemarle County. Albemarle County, n.d. Web. 6 July 2009. <http://www.albemarle.org/>.
- Web. County planners debate decreased resources for community engagement, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, September 21, 2010, retrieved November 9, 2010.
- Web. Supervisors amend rules for master plan advisory groups, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, March 15, 2015, retrieved August 11, 2015.
- Web. CCAC Asks for Data on Current Population and Build-Out, Staff reports, News Article, Crozet Gazette, April 8, 2016, retrieved January 2, 2017.