Computers4Kids'(C4K) mission is to provide underserved middle and high school youth with a home computer and digital skills building opportunities in a creative and safe out-of-school learning environment. At C4K young people work with adult mentors to explore their own ideas, build college and career skills, and gain confidence in themselves through the use of technology. Technology is used as a tool to remove barriers to self-sufficiency and to provide youth with support and opportunities to inspire future education and career choices that allow them to reach their full potential. Our services are free to youth members and their families.
In 2015, C4K joined Intel’s Computer Clubhouse Network (ICCN), to extend the benefits and resources available to the youth we serve. C4K values match those of ICCN: to empower youth by providing full access to technologies; to focus on positive, sustaining relationships with caring adults; to nurture a community of lifelong learning and productivity; to provide an inclusive environment that embraces diversity; and to have fun while engaging in digital skills building and collaboration. Clubhouse @ C4K affords members greater opportunities to explore and discover their own interests through hands-on activities and provides additional experiences for youth to develop digital skills for college and work.
The program will celebrate its 15th anniversary in January 2016. 
- Matt Burke, Clubhouse Coordinator
- Kelly Flynn, Mentoring Program Coordinator
- Michelle Hilgart, Special Projects Director
- Tricia Howell, Program Director
- James Auer, VISTA Mentor Porgram Coordinator
- Michaela Muttom, Grants & Communications Manager
- Kala Somerville, Executive Director
Board of Directors
- Bob Byrne, MartinWren, P.C.
- Bill Carden, C4K President
- Nancy Deutsch, University of Virginia
- Andrew Eagleburger
- Mark Giles
- Jean Hassler
- Bob Kemp, C4K Treasurer
- Lisa Hogan
- Kevin Kurzendoerfer, Relay Foods
- Colin Learmonth, Broadband Network Service, Inc., C4k Secretary
- Malarie Mirsky, Eagle Hill Consulting
- Meredith Richards, Director Emeritus
- Karl Quist, PriceBlink
- Web. Computers 4 Kids celebrates 10th year, largest graduating class, Sharon C. Fitzgerald, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, retrieved September 13, 2011.
- Web. Staff and Board, official site, Computers4Kids, retrieved 16 Aug. 2016.