Clark Elementary School
Clark Elementary School opened in 1931 in the Belmont-Carlton neighborhood and is named for American frontiersman George Rogers Clark. Their school mascot is the Clark Bee.  Clark Elementary School students abide by the 5 Bee's, based on their mascot, the bee.
The Five Bee's
- Be Kind
- Be Safe
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Be a Thinker
Clark Elementary also hosts a 5K Fun Run/Walk that raises funds for the Clark Educational Opportunity Fund. The Fund supports fourth-grade scholarships for Clark students and classroom grants for Clark teachers.
- Principal: Daphne Keiser
- Assistant Principal: Jill Dahl
In February 2012, University of Virginia students worked with Clark Elementary to implement a schoolyard garden. The garden is intended to work in-tandem with Clark's nutritional education classes.
- Web. About Clark Elementary, Charlottesville City Schools, City of Charlottesville, retrieved March 9, 2012.
- Web. School Board weighs historic property status for Clark Elementary, J. Reynolds Hutchins, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, December 6, 2013, retrieved December 16, 2013.
- Web. Belmont - A History of a Neighborhood, James H. Buck Jr., Paper for James Kinard's Local History course, May 1980, retrieved June 30, 2014.
- Web. U.Va. Students Receive Backing in Public Service Projects, Rebecca Arrington, UVa Today, February 20, 2012, retrieved March 9, 2012.