Cherry Avenue is a road in the city of Charlottesville. The Cherry Avenue Corridor is the focus of ongoing discussions about revitalization.  Members of the area have requested a small-area plan be conducted as a result of developments such as William Taylor Plaza.  
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Members of the city planning commission took a tour of Cherry Avenue on June 28, 2016. 
- Web. Commission denies request to add more homes to William Taylor Plaza, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, February 9, 2011, retrieved March 29, 2012.
- Web. City planning panel recommends Cherry Avenue for detailed study, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, August 28, 2016, retrieved December 26, 2016.
- Web. Fifeville neighborhood wants small-area plan for Cherry Avenue, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, June 20, 2016, retrieved January 11, 2017.
- Web. Council Orders Fight on Raise in Phone Rates, Staff Reports, Daily Progress Digitized Microfilm, Lindsay family, April 6, 1948, retrieved December 23, 2016 from University of Virginia Library. Print. April 6, 1948 page 7.
- Web. Avon Street corridor to get "fresh eyes" from national planning think-tank, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, June 22, 2010, retrieved March 29, 2012.
- Web. Planners tour Cherry Avenue in advance of hotel groundbreaking, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, June 29, 2016, retrieved January 11, 2017.