Charlottesville City School Board
(Redirected from Charlottesville School Board)
The Charlottesville City School Board switched to an elected school board in 2006. Members are elected to four-year terms.
Prior to 2006, members were appointed by Charlottesville City Council.
- Juandiego Wade, Board Chair, term ends 2013
- Amy Laufer, Vice Chair, term ends 2014
- Colette E. Blount, term ends 2014
- Jennifer McKeever, term ends 2014
- Ned Michie, term ends 2013
- Willa Neale, term ends 2014
- Leah Puryear, term ends 2013
- ↑ Web. School Board Recap, sort of, Jennifer McKeever, Jennifer McKeever, January 10, 2013, retrieved January 11, 2013.