Charlottesville Democratic Committee
The Charlottesville Democratic Committee runs the City of Charlottesville's branch of the Democratic party.
|An article on Wikipedia has information about the Democratic Party in areas beyond Albemarle County's borders.|
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Pam DeGuzman, Co-Chair
- Erin Monaghan, Co-Chair
- Jonathan Stevens, First Vice-Chair
- Stephanie Grady, Secretary,
- Jason Vandever, Treasurer.
- Jim Nix, Co-Chair
- Tom Vandever, Co-Chair
- Sherry Kraft, Vice Chair
- Sarah Buckley, Secretary
- Jennifer Brown, Treasurer
The committee held a "firehouse primary" on August 20, 2011 to nominate three candidates for City Council. The unofficial count shortly after the polls closed was 2,524 votes including 284 absentee votes. It will be held at Burley Middle School. This is delayed from its originally scheduled date of May 14, 2011.
- ↑ Web. City Democrats Set Primary Date, Charlottesville City Democratic Party, March 1, 2011, retrieved March 2, 2011.
- ↑ Web. City Democrats Choose Firehouse Primary, Press Release, Charlottesville Democratic Committee, retrieved December 10, 2010.