Charlottesville's Commonwealth's Attorney
The Charlottesville Commonwealth's Attorney is an elected position responsible for overseeing the prosecution of criminal cases (felonies and misdemeanors) for the Commonwealth of Virginia. Attorneys in the office are responsible for assisting victims of any crime which occurs in the City of Charlottesville.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Warner D. "Dave" Chapman, Commonwealth's Attorney
- Claude V. Worrell, II, Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney
- Elizabeth V. Killeen, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
- Joseph D. Platania, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
- Katherine J. Peters, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
- Matthew J. Quatrara, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
- Wilshannoa McMullen, Domestic Violence Services Coordinator
- ↑ Web. Charlottesville - Commonwealth's Attorney office, City of Charlottesville, December 15, 2010, retrieved December 15, 2010.
|This article relies on references to primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject, rather than references from independent authors and third-party publications. Please add citations from reliable sources.|