|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Ratliff oversees career and technical education, project management, as well as research and development for Albemarle County Public Schools. He also establishes and develops community and business alliances. Ratliff is a member of Charlottesville Future Fund and a Virginia Board of Education appointee to the State Advisory Committee for CTE. He is co-founder of Spencer L. Chang Foundation, co-founder of a real estate investment firm, and also professional experience in the finance and insurance industry. Ratliff is a member of the 2010-2011 Leadership Charlottesville class.
Ratliff was named one of the "Top 20 Under 40" emerging leaders by the Blue Ridge Business Journal, is a seven-time Wrestling Coach of the Year recipient, and a three-time Most Influential Educator honoree. He serves on several educational boards and was selected to participate in the 2010-2011 CNE Board Development Academy .
Ratliff received an M.B.A. from Virginia Tech, an M.Ed. from the University of Virginia, and a B.S. from Old Dominion University.
- Web. School Board Makes Two Personnel Appointments, Albemarle County Public Schools, August 14, 2009, retrieved September 15, 2010.
- Ross, Jann. Leadership Charlottesville 2011 Class Directory. Charlottesville: Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce, 12 Sept. 2010. PDF.
- Web. Chad Ratliff Listed in Top 20 Under 40 Feature, October 23, 2008, retrieved September 15, 2010.
- Web. Distinguished Alumni Honorees, Patrick Henry Community College, retrieved September 15, 2010.
- Web. 2nd Year of Board Development Academy Kicks Off, Center for Nonprofit Excellence, retrieved October 20, 2010.