Biscuit Run State Park
The land for the park was once intended for the large Biscuit Run development as well as a 400-acre county park, but was purchased from the developer, Forest Lodge LLC, by the Commonwealth for $21.48 million in cash and tax credits in January 2010. A lack of state funds could mean the park does not open until 2020. 
The Biscuit Run State Park Master Plan Advisory Committee held several meetings to develop the park’s master plan, including an inventory of natural and cultural resources.  This process concluded with a final public hearing on September 19, 2011.  The goal is to have a master plan in place by the end of 2011. 
|Johnny Finch||Virginia Association for Parks, President|
|Lonnie Murray||Albemarle Natural Heritage Committee, Chair|
|William Sanford||Charlottesville Area Mountain Bike Club|
|Christopher Gist||Certified League of American Bicyclists Cycling Instructor|
|Barbara Landes||Virginia Horse Council|
|Rex Linville||Piedmont Environmental Council|
|Rosanne Simon||Charlottesville Area Tree Stewards, Board Member|
|Steven G. Meeks||Albemarle Charlottesville Historical Society, President|
|Thomas Foley||Albemarle County Executive|
|Bryan Elliott||Assistant Albemarle County Executive|
|Wayne Cilimberg||Albemarle County, Director of Planning|
|Ann Mallek||Albemarle County Board of Supervisors, Chair|
|Bob Crickenberger||Albemarle County Parks and Recreation, Director|
|Stephen W. Williams||Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission, Executive Director|
|Lindsay G. Dorrier, Jr.||Albemarle County Board of Supervisors (Scottsville)|
|Forrest Marshall||adjacent landowner|
|Peter Clark||property owner|
|Chris Scott||IMBA- state representative. Owner of Shenandoah Mountain Touring|
|Charlie Armstrong||Southern Development, Vice President, Land Development|
|Ken Boyd||Albemarle County Board of Supervisors (Rivanna)|
|David J. Toscano||Delegate|
|Robert B. Bell||Delegate|
|R. Creigh Deeds||Senator|
|Tom Smith||Division of Natural Heritage|
|Marshall Barron||VDOT District planning staff|
|Dan Painter||VDOT District planning staff|
|Ursula Lemanski||NPS Rivers and Trails Program|
Because the primary vehicular access will be from Route 20, Habitat for Humanity wants to create an extensive network of bike and pedestrian trails into the park from access points in a redeveloped Southwood Mobile Home Park. 
- Web. The flip that flopped: Biscuit Run men want $20 million more from taxpayers, Hawes Spencer, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, November 9, 2011, retrieved November 10, 2011. Print. November 10, 2011 , 1045, .
- Web. Biscuit Run State Park goals and objectives refined in advance of public hearing, Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow, May 3, 2011, retrieved May 3, 2011.
- Web. Albemarle increasing lobbying effort for new athletic fields, Kurt Walters, Charlottesville Tomorrow, September 25, 2011, retrieved September 26, 2011.
- E-mail. Gary Waugh, Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation. "Copy of Biscuit Run advisory committee roster." Message to Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow. 26 January 2011.
- Web. Habitat for Humanity seeks connection to future state park, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, February 9, 2015, retrieved February 12, 2015.
- Web. County fair to find new home at Biscuit Run?, Will Goldsmith, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, September 21, 2010, retrieved September 21, 2010. Print. 09/21/2010 - 09/27/2010 .