Becky Clay Christensen
Becky Clay Christensen is Managing Principal for The Clay Christensen Group based in Richmond, VA. Christensen is an organizational and leadership consultant.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- October 11, 2000 meeting on Torti Gallas corridor studies 
- January 28, 2008 meetings on renovations of the Downtown Mall 
- June 30, 2008 meeting on renovation of the Downtown Mall 
- October 28, 2009 meeting on Meadowcreek Parkway Interchange design 
- June 20, 2010 meeting on feasibility of dredging the South Fork Rivanna Reservoir 
- February 2, 2012 City Council retreat at Wintergreen 
- September 28, 2012 City Council retreat in Staunton 
Christensen was also faciitator for the city the process of preparing for Charlottesville's 250th Anniversary.
- Web. Charlottesville City Council meeting minutes, .pdf, Council Chambers, City of Charlottesville, October 11, 2000.
- Web. Downtown Mall design concepts shared with community, Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow, January 28, 2009, retrieved April 8, 2015.
- Web. Public pours in to comment on Mall renovation plans, July 2, 2008, retrieved April 8, 2015.
- Web. City holds design public hearing for Meadowcreek Parkway interchange, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, November 1, 2009, retrieved April 8, 2015.
- Web. Dredging of South Fork Rivanna Reservoir critiqued by residents in public input session, Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow, July 1, 2010, retrieved February 25, 2015.
- Web. Council discusses city vision at retreat, Charlottesville Tomorrow, February 3, 2012, retrieved April 8, 2015.
- Web. Council debates ‘new reality’ at retreat, Charlottesville Tomorrow, September 28, 2012, retrieved April 8, 2015.