Art In Place
Charlottesville contributes $19,000 to the program each year through the Percent for Art fund. In exchange, the City gets to appoint one person to the Art In Place Foundation's Board of Directors.
- Schenk's Greenway – west side of McIntire Road from Harris Street to Recycling Center entrance.
- Emmet Street in front of Carruthers Hall
- 250 Bypass median near fire station
- Meadowbrook Heights Road/250 Bypass – south side green area
- Market Street and High Street (northeast corner)
- Emmet Street and Stadium Road – in the green island
- Preston Avenue median at Rose Hill Drive
- 5th Street near Ridge Street and Cherry Avenue in the median
- Washington Park – upper level at 10th Street
- 5th Street and Cleveland Ave – in the median
- Route 250 West behind city sign near exit
- Jefferson Park Avenue and Raymond Avenue
- St. Charles Avenue entrance to 250 Bypass
- Emmet St. and 250 Bypass – northeast loop
- 5th Street – 1 block south of Cleveland Ave. in median strip
- Preston Avenue – triangle in front of Monticello Dairy Building (McGrady’s Pub)
- Elliott Avenue at Burnet Commons
- Web. Art in Place, Art In Place, retrieved July 25, 2011.