Architectural Review Board
The Albemarle County Architectural Review Board (ARB) is made of of five members appointed by the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors. The ARB is responsible for "regulating the design of development within the County's Entrance Corridors"
The goal of this regulation is to ensure that new development in these corridors reflects the traditional architecture of the area and that development within the corridors is orderly and attractive.
Meetings are generally held on the first and third Monday of each month, beginning at 1:30 p.m., in Room 241 of the Albemarle County Office Building.
- Fred Missel, Chairman - Term Expires 11/14/2016
- Marcia Joseph - Term expires 11/14/2014
- Charles T. Lebo Vice Chairman - Term Expires 11/14/2014
- John Quale, - Term Expires 11/14/2016
- Bruce Wardell - Term Expires 11/14/16
ARB members are paid $45 per meeting attended.
- ↑ ARB page on County Website retrieved Aug 18 2008
- ↑ Web. Boards and Commissions, Albemarle County, retrieved 16 February 2011.
- ↑ Web. Stonefield hits approval milestone, Kurt Walters, Charlottesville Tomorrow News Center, Charlottesville Tomorrow, 18 Oct 2011, retrieved 12 Dec 2011.