| Alloy Workshop
|| Architecture, Construction, Graphic Design
|| 13 
Alloy Workshop is a multidisciplinary studio based in Charlottesville that offers architectural, construction and graphic design services.
The company formed in 2007 when Dan Zimmerman and Zach Snider decided to merge their separate businesses into one. 
Coordinates: 38°02′31″N 78°29′04″W / 38.042056°N 78.484393°W
- ↑ Web. Success by design: Alloy marks five-year anniversary, Work It C'Ville, Media General, January 27, 2012, retrieved January 30, 2012.
- ↑ Web. Company, Alloy Workshop, retrieved November 21, 2011.
- ↑ Web. ALLOY WORKSHOP’S COMMONWEALTH RESTAURANT & SKYBAR OPENS TO ACCOLADES FROM DINERS AND DESIGN AFFICIONADOS ALIKE, Alloy Workshop, November 17, 2011, retrieved November 21, 2011.
- ↑ Web. Savory spheres: Interior work begins at One Meatball Place, Hawes Spencer, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, retrieved April 10, 2012. Print. April 5, 2012 , 1114, .
- ↑ Web. PB & J Fund Partners with Alloy Workshop, Jason Ness, March 2013 newsletter, City of Charlottesville Office of Economic Development, retrieved April 2, 2013.