|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Batteries Plus
- Chandler's Bakery
- Fresh Market
- The Great Frame Up
- Northside Library
- Outback Steakhouse
- Plan 9 Music (closing its doors in 2010)
- Circuit City - closed after company went into bankruptcy nationwide
On July 16, 2012, the Albemarle County Architectural Review Board approved designs for a Fresh Market specialty grocery store. The store, whose style emulates that of a farmer's market, would occupy the space formerly held by Circuit City.
Albemarle Square is located off of Rte. 29 Seminole Trail and Rio Road.
- ↑ Web. THE FRESH MARKET TO OPEN CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA STORE FEBRUARY 6, Brave Public Relations, retrieved January 28, 2013.
- ↑ Web. Feedback, Cedermark, Andrew, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, 16 Aug. 2010, retrieved 16 Aug. 2010.
- ↑ Web. Plans approved for a Fresh Market in Albemarle Square, Courtney Beale, Charlottesville Tomorrow, July 17, 2012, retrieved July 18, 2012.