Albemarle County Circuit Court
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
|An article on Wikipedia has information about Virginia's Circuit Courts in areas beyond Albemarle County's borders.|
The Albemarle County Circuit Court is in the 16th Judicial Circuit of Virginia. In the spring of 2013, the Albemare County Board of Supervisors has indicated it would like to expand the existing court in its downtown location. 
- Hon. Debra M. Shipp, Clerk of the Court
Albemarle County Circuit Court judges:
- Hon. Cheryl V. Higgins, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Daniel R. Bouton
- Hon. Edward L. Hogshire
- Hon. Timothy K. Sanner
- ↑ Web. Albemarle court squeeze solution now focused on downtown option, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, May 4, 2013, retrieved May 6, 2013.
- ↑ "Albemarle Circuit Court." The Official Website for the Supreme Court of Virginia. Web. 16 Dec. 2009. <http://www.courts.state.va.us/courts/circuit/Albemarle/home.html>.
- ↑ Web. Judge quits: Berry goes to Allen & Allen, Lisa Provence, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, Jan 18 2012