1011 East Jefferson
The property is located within the city's B-1 zoning district, which allows for many different kinds of uses. A special-use permit is required for the residential density requested by GEMC. Many nearby residents protested this increase. 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- March 15, 2016: Community meeting at architect's office
- October 11, 2016: Planning Commission public hearing 
- Web. Developer seeks 104 units in Little High neighborhood, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, Developer seeks 104 units in Little High neighborhood, retrieved December 29, 2016.
- Web. Density issue: Big apartments near Little High chafe residents, Lisa Provence, News Article, C-Ville Weekly, April 5, 2016, retrieved January 2, 2017.
- Web. Neighborhoods present united front against density on East Jefferson, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, October 11, 2016, retrieved January 11, 2017.