Belmont-Carlton Neighborhood Association
The Belmont-Carlton Neighborhood Association (BCNA) was established in 1980 to identify and advocate the needs of the Belmont-Carlton neighborhood. The association works with the local government and various community groups to make sure neighborhood issues are addressed. Elections are held at an annual January meeting and terms are for one year. 
As of winter 2017
- President: Eugenio Schettini
- Vice President: Erin Hannegan
- Treasurer: Seth Batton
- Secretary: Estelle Rainsford
- Communications: Robby Saady
- At Large - Business Liaison: Deb Jackson
- At Large - Resident Liaison: Shannon Connors 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. Belmont Carlton Neighborhood Association, Website, Belmont Carlton Neighborhood Association, retrieved November 13, 2017.
- Web. Belmont-Carlton Neighborhood Association: Winter 2011-2012 Newsletter, Belmont-Carlton Neighborhood Association, retrieved 9 Feb 2012.
- Web. Contact Us, Belmont Carlton Neighborhood Association, retrieved November 13, 2017.